Dublin Arderin Tall Field Boots
- Stretch PU and leather upper for a perfect fit.
- Breathable mesh lining and high Spanish cut top line.
- Rubber outsole for grip and endurance.
- RCS footbed for moisture wicking and rider comfort.
- Sizing is important - please refer to the size chart information provided.
Note: the stretch material is synthetic. The synthetic material enables stretch and perfect
fit, but must not have leather shoe care products applied.
To protect and care for your boots we recommend 5 steps:
1. Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth after each use to remove dust, dirt or any
liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
2. Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat.
3. Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner to soften and moisturise
the leather sections of this boot. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed
what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off. The synthetic sections
must not be treated with leather conditioners.
4. Polish - use boot polish only on leather section (check the colour is right first) and
rub into the boots with a soft cloth and leave to dry thoroughly. Once dry, buff shine.
The synthetic sections must not be treated with polish.
5. Weatherproof - use a weatherproofing spray to help protect against future dirt and
water stains. Can only be used on the leather sections.